Detailed information on the payment procedure for air tickets is available in the section "FAQs" - "Payment"
Payment can be made through your account in the following ways:
- with credit card online (bank commission 1.5%)
- through Privat24 (commission for payment is from 1 to 50 UAH)
- through the Privatbank terminal (commission for payment is 1%, min 15 max 500 UAH)
- by invoice in any of the branches of banks of Ukraine (commission according to the tariffs of the bank)
Payment is made in the national currency of Ukraine - hryvnia (UAH).
If you pay online with a card with a different currency, the necessary equivalent amount in UAH will be deducted from your card. Currency conversion is done automatically by the bank that issued your card for its commercial rate.
Often the price indicated in the reservation as the Euro equivalent may differ from the amount debited from your card because of the difference between the used selling-buying commercial rate.
The exact conversion rate can be specified only in your bank.
The main cases of bank refusal to make an online card payment:
- a bank card is not intended for making payments via the Internet, which can be found out by contacting your Bank;
- bank card information is entered incorrectly;
- credit card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year until which the card is valid). You can find out more about the card validity period by contacting the bank that issued the card;
- there is not enough money on the bank card to pay. You can find out more about the availability of funds on a bank card by contacting the bank that issued the card;
- the established limit of operations per day is exceeded. The daily limit for all transactions is determined by your bank. You can increase the limit by contacting the bank that issued the card;
- card does not support cardholder authentication via 3D Secure protocol
Our site is connected to the Internet acquiring of Alfa-Bank PJSC and you can pay for services with a Visa or Mastercard credit card. During payment, you will be redirected to the bank’s secure payment page, where you need to enter your bank card details. For additional cardholder authentication, the 3D Secure protocol is used. If your Bank supports this technology, you will be redirected to its server for additional identification. You will need a password that will come to you on your mobile phone via SMS. For information on the rules and methods of additional identification, check with the Bank that issued you the bank card.
The acquiring bank protects and processes the data of your bank card in accordance with the PCI DSS 2.0 security standard. Information is transmitted to the payment gateway using SSL encryption technology. Further information transfer occurs through closed banking networks, which have the highest level of reliability. The acquiring bank does not transfer your card details to us and other third parties. For additional cardholder authentication, the 3D Secure protocol is used.
In case you have questions, you can contact our company by phone (044) 361-30-00.
Online Payment Security
The personal information you provide (name, address, phone, e-mail, credit card number) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. Your credit card data is transmitted only in encrypted form and is not stored on our Web server.
The security of processing Internet payments is guaranteed by the Acquiring Bank of Alfa-Bank PJSC. All operations with payment cards occur in accordance with the requirements of VISA International, MasterCard and other payment systems. When transmitting information, special security technologies for online card payments are used, data processing is carried out on a secure high-tech server of the processing company.
When paying with a Visa card, depending on the issuing bank, you may need to go through an additional security check in the Verified by Visa system: after confirming the reservation of the ticket, a pop-up window will open with the logo of your bank in which you must specify the password in the Verified by Visa system. This password is different from the PIN code used in ATMs. If you received a request for a password, but are not registered in the specified system, contact your bank to register. If the password is not provided or the password is incorrect, the reservation will be canceled.
When paying with a MasterCard, depending on the issuing bank, you may need to pass an additional security check in the MasterCard SecureCode system: after confirming the ticket reservation, a pop-up window with your bank’s logo will open, in which you must specify the password in the MasterCard SecureCode system. This password is different from the PIN code used in ATMs. If you received a request for a password, but are not registered in the specified system, contact your bank to register. If the password is not provided or the password is incorrect, the reservation will be canceled.